43rd Annual AHES Conference Submission Guidelines
Abstracts are invited for:
- Oral presentations
- Organised sessions (90 minutes per session, consisting of 3 to 4 papers with or without a discussant)
- Abstracts should report original work that has not been published prior to the Society's meeting. Although abstracts may reflect work previously presented elsewhere the work should not have been previously presented at the Society's meeting.
- No abstracts/session proposals will be accepted after the submission deadline: Sunday 19th June 2022.
- All submissions are to be submitted via the AHES Conference 2022 abstract submission system.
- Abstracts should be no more than 3,000 characters in length for oral presentations. For organised session proposals, each abstract should be no more than 3,000 characters and 2,000 characters max for a summary of the proposed session.
- Structured abstracts are recommended (i.e., objectives, methods, results, conclusions).
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee, and notifications will be sent to the main contact/presenting author no later than Wednesday 8th July 2022.
- An individual is only allowed to submit and present one paper at the AHES conference, either in a contributed or an organised session.
- For any questions please contact the AHES Exec at email@example.com