42nd Annual AHES Conference Submission Guidelines
Abstracts are invited for:
- Oral presentations
- Organised sessions (90 minutes per session, consisting of 3 to 4 papers with or without a discussant)
- Abstracts should report original work that has not been published prior to the Society's meeting. Although abstracts may reflect work previously presented elsewhere the work should not have been previously presented at the Society's meeting.
- No abstracts/session proposals will be accepted after the submission deadline: Sunday 20th June 2021.
- All submissions are to be submitted via the conference management system.
- Abstracts should be no more than 3,000 characters in length for oral presentations. For organised session proposals, each abstract should be no more than 3,000 characters and 2,000 characters max for a summary of the proposed session.
- Structured abstracts are recommended (i.e., objectives, methods, results, conclusions).
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee, and notifications will be sent to the main contact/presenting author no later than Wednesday 7th July 2021.
- An individual is only allowed to submit and present one paper at the AHES conference, either in a contributed or an organised session.
- For any questions please contact the AHES Exec at email@example.com
- The 10th Annual Australian Health Economics Doctoral Workshop will be held in conjunction with the AHES Conference 2021.
- AHES will award the A$500 AHED Workshop Prize for Best Presenter to one of the students for excellence in their oral presentation.
- Four to six research abstracts on any topic in health economics will be competitively selected for inclusion in the program.
- The workshop is an excellent opportunity to meet other students and health economists before the main conference.
- All abstracts submitted by PhD students to the main AHES conference will be automatically considered for the AHED workshop. (N.B. Those papers that are not selected for the AHED workshop will be automatically considered for the main AHES conference).
- To be considered for the AHED workshop, students should submit an abstract via the AHES Conference 2021 abstract submission system (by the submission date Sunday 20th June 2021) indicating they are a Higher Degree by Research Student.