The Geneva Associations is pleased to announce a special April 2022 issue of 'The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice' on 'Emerging Health Risks and Insurance'.
We encourage you to submit contributions related to the following areas:
• Role of insurance in managing pandemic risks
• Insurance and the promise of digital health
• Financing and insuring environmental health risks
• Insurance, behavioural changes and the rise of non-communicable diseases
• Personalised medicine and insurance coverage
• Health insurance and population health management
• The importance of data in predicting and managing health risks
• Financial protection and mental health
• Role of risk securitisation in managing health risks
• Trends in emerging health risks and the implications for health insurance systems
Suggestions for other topics will be considered by the editors.
All contributions will go through a peer review process. The editors for this special issue are Christophe Courbage (Geneva School of Business Administration) and Luke Connelly (The University of Queensland; The University of Bologna). Papers should be submitted electronically via the website of The Geneva Papers (https://www.editorialmanager.com/gpri/default.aspx) by 19 April 2021 at the latest.
For further information on The Geneva Papers, visit http://www.palgrave-journals.com/gpp/
For further information on this special issue, please contact Hannah Dean at email@example.com