As part of the UQ – Exeter collaboration, the Centre for Health Services Research would like to invite you to a half day seminar on the economics of dementia followed by a panel discussion with International Guest Speaker - Professor Colin Green, University of Exeter, Professor Stephen Birch, Professor Julie Ratcliffe, Kim-Huong Nguyen and Associate Professor Tracy Comans.
- Why should we plan for future prevalence of dementia? The burden of disease and cost of illness
- Model-based evaluation of interventions for people with dementia and carers: why is it important and what is the current state of the art?
- Two way interactions: How should we incorporate the carer-person dyad when evaluating programs?
- Planning for the future: Integrated needs-based planning for services and workforce
- Consumer directed care: joint decision making and choice
Date: 12 June 2018
Time: 12:30 - 2:45 pm
Venue: Room 2007, Translational Research Institute, 37 Kent Street, Woolloongabba
A light lunch will be served between 12.00pm and 12.30pm for those who RSVP by 8th June 2018. (please advise if you have special dietary needs)
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org